Best Basmati rice 2020
Best Basmati rice 2020, India Gate Basmati Rice Super, 1kg (with Free 500g)
India gate basmati rice which gives you the traditional taste of India it embodies all the characteristics of a true basmati rice grain. Maximum Shelf Life 24 Months
From the manufacturer
Kohinoor Super Silver Aged Basmati Rice
- Naturally aged for a year
- inexpensive echt Basmati Rice
- Basmati for daily use
- Gluten-free which is best for health
- Ideal for making dishes like Pulao, Jeera Rice, khichdi & steam rice.
- Best to taste
- Superior quality
A pure and inexpensive brand of rice especially processed for everyday intake and usage across a multitude of rice dishes, that are prepared daily in households all over the country.
Method of cooking
Open Pot Method
- First, take 4 cups of water in a pan and boil.
- Add 1 cup of rice & stir for some time. Add salt, butter, or oil.
- Boil it uncovered for 7 to 8 minutes, from time to time mixing with a fork.
- Drain out the extra water, keep for 15 more minutes, and then serve and enjoy the taste with family
Super quality low-priced Basmati rice, Best for vegetarian pulao, Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani and also for making delicious sweet kheer as a desert.
World’s largest rice miller